Format Punishment / Ban Appeal Format

gerber11

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Senior Web Admin
Website Administrator
Web Mod
Hey, you've found the punishment appeal format. I would say congratulations but in this case, I don't think that's such a good thing. It's unfortunate that you were punished for whatever reason, but if you feel it was not warranted, excessive, even abuse. Please, feel free to appeal it within 2 weeks of punishment. I will let you know that only the staff member who punished you may accept your appeal with the exception of Senior Admins and up who may accept or reject any appeal at any time for any reason.

Background Information
  • Your Minecraft username
    • -
  • Your Discord Name#Tag (We may need further details.)
    • -
  • What platform were you punished on? (MC server, Discord)
    • -

Report Information
  • When were you punished? (Time, date, timezone, etc.)
    • -
  • Why were you punished? (Please give reasoning by the staff member.)
    • -
  • What staff member punished you? (Please give MC username and/or Discord Name#Tag)
    • -
  • Why do you feel your punishment was unwarranted, excessive? (Please explain why you feel you should not have been punished.)
    • -
  • Anything else you'd like to add?
    • -

Thank you for reading this format and taking the time to complete it. We will do our best to look at it as soon as possible. Please be patient, asking any staff member to review it may get your appeal denied. Slandering or breaking any of our rules may also warrant us to reject your appeal. Thank you, and best of luck.